SQL Data Manipulation for Data Scientists
Industry skills you will learn and practice
- Preparing data for quicker completion of data manipulation tasks
- Selecting portions of data based on complex criteria
- Encoding rules and conditions as logical statements
- Direct implementation of complex formulas in SQL
- Detecting and exploiting hidden patterns in data
- Choosing the appropriate approach to calculating business metrics
What will you find in each module?
- Theoretical introduction to the topic
- Applications in industry
- Ready-to-reuse SQL code examples (both PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Multiple explained coding exercises and interview questions based on real-life problems for you to practice
Who is this guide for?
- Are you passionate about data and want it to be the core of your career?
- Do you know the basics of SQL or want to switch from Python to SQL?
- Want to excel in solving real-life data science problems?
- Are you a fresh data scientist who wants to make your life easier?
- Want to access a repository of methods and solutions to data manipulation?
Then this guide is for you! Start learning here!