Python Guides & Problem Sets
The Python tutorials are aimed to teach non-technical users how to code in Python to answer business and marketing questions. The Python exercises are specifically tailored towards business and marketing problems so you get a better understanding of how analytics plays a role in the business world.
This guide walks you through the process of connecting to the Strata Scratch database to query datasets using Python.
- Exploring Strata Scratch Datasets in Python (Freemium access)
Cleaning Data in Python
- A Short NumPy Tutorial, A Primer to Get Started With Python
- A Short Pandas Tutorial For Data Analysis (Freemium access)
- Pandas Exercises for Practice
- Creating Visualizations
- Problem Set: Online Retail
- Interactive Notebooks
- From Excel to Pandas
- Machine Learning
- Problem Set: Medical Appointments
- Web Scraping